Cosmetic Acupuncture is a totally natural and holistic anti-ageing treatment that involves using acupuncture to improve skin and fight the aging process.
Cosmetic Acupuncture will require a course of treatment to show pronounced results. The whole face is treated and as body points are also used, a patient’s health and wellbeing can be improved by undertaking a series of treatments.
The benefits that may be achieved after cosmetic acupuncture treatment:
- Moistens/hydrates the skin
- Improves general facial colour
- Counters acne scarring
- Lift and tone sagging skin and muscles
- Reduction in the depth and appearance of wrinkles
- Reduction of bloating and puffiness on face
- Improved complexion. Skin is fresher-looking from improved circulation. It can also improve skin tone and skin elasticity
- Tightens pores
A course of 10-12 treatment preferred. Timescales around 2-3 months is necessarily for cells to reach surface having been stimulated previously by acupuncture. Improvements may be measured from around the 6th treatment.
Contraindications to cosmetic acupuncture:
- H.I.V. / A.I.D.S.
- Colds / Flu
- Acute herpes outbreak
- High bloodpressure
- Cardiac disorders
- epileptic seizures